PROTECTIVE COVERALL SUIT
Protective Coverall Suit, Cloth material 50 grams of non-woven material is suitable for protection against dust and harmful particles. Application For special environmental operations, protective use of dust and harmful particles. It is used to protect personnel from low-hazard substances and to protect personnel from pollution during the production process.
- It is made of high quality no-woven laminated material.It is a versatile garment for a range of jobs including paint spraying, mold treatment, lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, and general cleanup work. These protective suits are able to breathe so they don't get too hot, but they stop hazardous particles down to 1 micron in size.The coverall provides excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- Made of high quality no-woven laminated materials.It is a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
- Light weigth & elastic design make you easy to work, and never limit your movement.
- High density materials of coverall fabric offers an inherent barrier to small size particles, include dry particulates and fluid.Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- It is a versatile garment for a range of jobs including paint spraying, mold treatment, lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, and general cleanup work.
- The product is stored at 15℃ (59℉) -25℃ (77℉), protected from light (cardboard box) and protected from ultraviolet rays.
Material: 100% Polyester
Certificate: CE, FDA, GB 19082-2009
White Label Available: No
Size: S, M, L, XL
Packing: 1 piece/bag – 50 bags/case – case/50 pieces
Case Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 45 cm
Case Weight: 17 Kg